Have you heard? There’s a beautiful new wedding venue in Liberty Station called 828 Events. Featuring a warehouse feel with brick walls and lots of lovely natural light, the venue is truly suited to the unique couple. I recently had an opportunity to shoot there so I called on my talented team of professionals and we pulled together a bridal shoot for the unique bride.
Stylist Vanessa Valiente put together these great bridal looks for women who want elegant alternatives to the wedding day whites. And as she discusses in her blog, they are also perfect for brides who have waited too long for a custom gown or who don’t want to spend the better part of their year planning their nuptials!
- Wardrobe Stylist – Vanessa Valiente
- Makeup and Hair – Keila Marr Makeup Artistry
- Model – Emila Espino-Rapinan
- Florist – Exquisite Designs by D.L.S.
- Vintage furniture – Lauren Sharon
- Venue – 828 Events